Trying find a mechanical chest percussion device for my cousin with CF.

3gr8kids

hi best wishes to her....my son got the vest last year and my daughtor got the one by respitech and b/c he loves hers so much they are trying to order us another respitech...nothing wrong w/ the vest except the tubes come out if you move while doing it and i cant keep him in one place...haha...so i will let you know if we get the other one...and see what we can do w/ you getting our vest...i was told by our cf center the warrenty would be void but if something ever broke i would send it back for you...no prob there...and also you would have to buy the vest which i think is about 190.00....i will keep you in mind!!!!

3gr8kids

hi best wishes to her....my son got the vest last year and my daughtor got the one by respitech and b/c he loves hers so much they are trying to order us another respitech...nothing wrong w/ the vest except the tubes come out if you move while doing it and i cant keep him in one place...haha...so i will let you know if we get the other one...and see what we can do w/ you getting our vest...i was told by our cf center the warrenty would be void but if something ever broke i would send it back for you...no prob there...and also you would have to buy the vest which i think is about 190.00....i will keep you in mind!!!!

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

3gr8kids