uhg! headaches!!!

jCFsmith

Yeah... That is what my problem is. I couldnt handle the O2 at night though. I move around a lot when I sleep. So with the feeding tubing, and that, I ended up choking myself. So I just stopped using it... I know thats not very smart, but I dont really care.

jCFsmith

Yeah... That is what my problem is. I couldnt handle the O2 at night though. I move around a lot when I sleep. So with the feeding tubing, and that, I ended up choking myself. So I just stopped using it... I know thats not very smart, but I dont really care.

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

sexxiej

not to scare you or anything but when i started to have headaches like that they did an MRI on me and found a benign hemangioma in my brain (brain tumor)..it was removed safely and i've not had any serious headaches since then...and that was in 2004..
DX at 6mnths CF/CFRD

sexxiej

not to scare you or anything but when i started to have headaches like that they did an MRI on me and found a benign hemangioma in my brain (brain tumor)..it was removed safely and i've not had any serious headaches since then...and that was in 2004..
DX at 6mnths CF/CFRD

sexxiej

DX at 6mnths CF/CFRD

sexxiej

DX at 6mnths CF/CFRD

sexxiej

<br />DX at 6mnths CF/CFRD

tarheelbro50

i get them all the time not just in the mornin. i've found out that alot of mine are sinus related. ibuprofen usually helps.

tarheelbro50

i get them all the time not just in the mornin. i've found out that alot of mine are sinus related. ibuprofen usually helps.

tarheelbro50

tarheelbro50

tarheelbro50