UPDATE IVF PROCEDURE

tara

I know betas aren't tell tale signs of multiples, but here's my stats when I was pregnant with twins 3 years ago:

8dp3dt: 17
10dp3dt: 87
20dp3dt: 6600 or so. (I don't remember the exact beta)

The 21st can't get here soon enough, huh? I can see your smile in your posts. You are such a proud papa!

tara

I know betas aren't tell tale signs of multiples, but here's my stats when I was pregnant with twins 3 years ago:

The 21st can't get here soon enough, huh? I can see your smile in your posts. You are such a proud papa!

tara

tara

tara

julie

9d post 3d transfer I was 146, 11 days post I was 318. So I was just slightly higher than her, so I think you are looking at twins, maybe even triplets. I'm so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear about the first ultrasound. The wait seems like forever, hang in there!

julie

9d post 3d transfer I was 146, 11 days post I was 318. So I was just slightly higher than her, so I think you are looking at twins, maybe even triplets. I'm so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear about the first ultrasound. The wait seems like forever, hang in there!

julie

julie

julie

PLUCKY

This is Pluckys wife i have a question to ask anyone who has been pregnant. I am having some cramping in the middle of the night. It wakes me up. I was just wondering if this is normal??? And how long does this usually last??? Also I am only 4 1/2 weeks along is it okay to sleep on my stomach??? thanks!!!

PLUCKY

This is Pluckys wife i have a question to ask anyone who has been pregnant. I am having some cramping in the middle of the night. It wakes me up. I was just wondering if this is normal??? And how long does this usually last??? Also I am only 4 1/2 weeks along is it okay to sleep on my stomach??? thanks!!!

PLUCKY

PLUCKY

PLUCKY