UPDATE IVF PROCEDURE

tara

My OB said stomach sleeping is ok, until you feel uncomfortable. For me I could sleep on my stomach until about 12 weeks with twins. After 12 weeks, my uterus got too big and it wasn't comfortable anymore.

As for the cramping. Everyone is different. I didn't have much cramping. I did have round ligament pain. Like if I was standing straight up or lying down in bed, I had shooting pains when I coughed. A couple times it caught me off guard and I nearly passed out! But that was only a couple times.

Call your RE if you're concerned, but I would attribute all the cramping to hormones and stretching. Your body is working really hard right now.

tara

My OB said stomach sleeping is ok, until you feel uncomfortable. For me I could sleep on my stomach until about 12 weeks with twins. After 12 weeks, my uterus got too big and it wasn't comfortable anymore.

As for the cramping. Everyone is different. I didn't have much cramping. I did have round ligament pain. Like if I was standing straight up or lying down in bed, I had shooting pains when I coughed. A couple times it caught me off guard and I nearly passed out! But that was only a couple times.

Call your RE if you're concerned, but I would attribute all the cramping to hormones and stretching. Your body is working really hard right now.

tara

tara

tara

Hannah

I had alot of cramping, just laying flat on my back felt like I was stretching and it would cramp me up a bit. When I went for my first ultra sound they said I had alot of cysts ( how ever you spell that) on my overies which is normal after the procedure but they go away... I was cramping and sore when they were doing the 6 week ultra sound and by my 8 week appointment most of them where gone and I feel alot better... so not sure if any of it had to do with that but just a thought... I'm totally feeling great now.

Hannah

I had alot of cramping, just laying flat on my back felt like I was stretching and it would cramp me up a bit. When I went for my first ultra sound they said I had alot of cysts ( how ever you spell that) on my overies which is normal after the procedure but they go away... I was cramping and sore when they were doing the 6 week ultra sound and by my 8 week appointment most of them where gone and I feel alot better... so not sure if any of it had to do with that but just a thought... I'm totally feeling great now.

Hannah

Hannah

Hannah

julie

I had some cramping early on as well. I even had some full blown period like blood. Scared the crap out of me and we headed immediately to the ER. Everything looked fine so they sent me home.

Come to find out, this is common with multiples, AND if you have placenta previa, or even marginal placenta previa (when the placenta adheres to the wall right next to the cervix, causing bleeding as the baby and placenta grow), you can have cramping adn bleeding as well.

I slept on my stomach until it got uncomfortable.

julie

I had some cramping early on as well. I even had some full blown period like blood. Scared the crap out of me and we headed immediately to the ER. Everything looked fine so they sent me home.

Come to find out, this is common with multiples, AND if you have placenta previa, or even marginal placenta previa (when the placenta adheres to the wall right next to the cervix, causing bleeding as the baby and placenta grow), you can have cramping adn bleeding as well.

julie

julie

julie

K

Keepercjr

I never had cramping but I did spot almost every 4 weeks for a while. And, like the others have said, you can sleep on your stomach till it is uncomfortable. I am not a tummy sleeper but sometimes that was the only way I could sleep while pregnant.

K

Keepercjr

I never had cramping but I did spot almost every 4 weeks for a while. And, like the others have said, you can sleep on your stomach till it is uncomfortable. I am not a tummy sleeper but sometimes that was the only way I could sleep while pregnant.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr