Update on Garren--Prayers still needed

vmhoward

thank you all for your prayers.

Garran is doing ok. Mostly he is tired and irritated with being there. The dialysis seems to be helping and his numbers are coming down slowly. He was weighed today and weighed in at 61 pounds his mormal weight being around 48 pounds, so he has a good 10 pounds of water weight on him.

Just a small correcttion to Terri's #'s in the original message. His BUN was up to 147 and his Creatinine was up to 6.7 by the time they put the tube in. He is kinda loopy and slow to speak but that is to be expected with a BUN that high. But it is down to 5.2 now and the BUN is coming down slowly as well, his Potassium was way high as well which is why they had to push the surgery so fast. That has come down as well.

Anyway, I will keep everyone posted.

Thank you again!

Love,

vmhoward

Garran is doing ok. Mostly he is tired and irritated with being there. The dialysis seems to be helping and his numbers are coming down slowly. He was weighed today and weighed in at 61 pounds his mormal weight being around 48 pounds, so he has a good 10 pounds of water weight on him.

Just a small correcttion to Terri's #'s in the original message. His BUN was up to 147 and his Creatinine was up to 6.7 by the time they put the tube in. He is kinda loopy and slow to speak but that is to be expected with a BUN that high. But it is down to 5.2 now and the BUN is coming down slowly as well, his Potassium was way high as well which is why they had to push the surgery so fast. That has come down as well.

Thank you again!

Love,

vmhoward

Thank you again!

Love,

vmhoward

Thank you again!

Love,

vmhoward

Thank you again!

Love,

JORDYSMOM

Poor kid! I bet he is tired and irritated. I hope all of his numbers get where they are supposed to be very soon.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Poor kid! I bet he is tired and irritated. I hope all of his numbers get where they are supposed to be very soon.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey