Update On Me

Lilith

Thanks for the suggestion, Melissa. I'll try that, too. I probably can't get a professional to do it, but Rick is actually really good at massage therapy. I'll have him give it a shot!

blindhearted

I dont have any suggestions, other than up the CPT and Nebs, but you already know that. I just wanted to say I'm glad it wasnt anything serious. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck on getting that plug out. Feel better soon.

blindhearted

I dont have any suggestions, other than up the CPT and Nebs, but you already know that. I just wanted to say I'm glad it wasnt anything serious. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck on getting that plug out. Feel better soon.

blindhearted

beleache

Along with everyone else, I drink 6-10 glasses of water a day... it keeps everything loose (especially if your in a dry area.) Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

Along with everyone else, I drink 6-10 glasses of water a day... it keeps everything loose (especially if your in a dry area.) Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache