UPDATES ON ME - JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Well long time no type. The hospital laptop wont let me on and when I do get on its not for long & it runs SLOWWWWWLLLLY.

The pain from draining my fluid has finally subsided. Today I was suppose to have my Bronch, but the cases ahead of me caused severe backup. Instead of continuing to make me starve, my doctor rescheduled for tomorrow at 8 am.

I am finally having reactions to the TPN. My liver enzymes have skyrocketed yet again, but its made a difference with my weight. She has to consult a GI doctor & see if sticking with the TPN & maybe putting me on Actigal is a good option or cutting our losses with the weight I got & stopping it is better.

I am hoping to go home at the end of the week, but Doctor refuses to give me any thoughts until after the bronch.

Jazz & Robert didnt come down this weekend. My favorite Nurses were not on duty so it was a long & boring weekend with AWFUL food. **SIGHS**

Terri should have an update after my bronch since I should be too loopy & still fighting with the computer.

My love to everyone & prayers to all those that Terri tells me about that is having a rough time.

HUGS

JazzysMom

Well long time no type. The hospital laptop wont let me on and when I do get on its not for long & it runs SLOWWWWWLLLLY.

The pain from draining my fluid has finally subsided. Today I was suppose to have my Bronch, but the cases ahead of me caused severe backup. Instead of continuing to make me starve, my doctor rescheduled for tomorrow at 8 am.

I am finally having reactions to the TPN. My liver enzymes have skyrocketed yet again, but its made a difference with my weight. She has to consult a GI doctor & see if sticking with the TPN & maybe putting me on Actigal is a good option or cutting our losses with the weight I got & stopping it is better.

I am hoping to go home at the end of the week, but Doctor refuses to give me any thoughts until after the bronch.

Jazz & Robert didnt come down this weekend. My favorite Nurses were not on duty so it was a long & boring weekend with AWFUL food. **SIGHS**

Terri should have an update after my bronch since I should be too loopy & still fighting with the computer.

My love to everyone & prayers to all those that Terri tells me about that is having a rough time.

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

bagged2drag

UPDATES ON ME

I hope everything is going ok for you. Try and think positive. the days pass quickly hopefully. I am in the hospital too. You have problems with TPN? I am on it for the first time, so i know little about it. What can you share?

bagged2drag

UPDATES ON ME

I hope everything is going ok for you. Try and think positive. the days pass quickly hopefully. I am in the hospital too. You have problems with TPN? I am on it for the first time, so i know little about it. What can you share?

bagged2drag

UPDATES ON ME

bagged2drag

UPDATES ON ME

bagged2drag

UPDATES ON ME

Jane

Digital opinion leader
UPDATES ON ME

Oh Mel, you are right, weekends are the worst AND you didn't have us!

I'm glad your pain has gone away, but if its not one thing its another. My kids are on actigal too. Seems to do the trick.

Hang in there Mel. Thank you for the update. Good luck with the bronch

Jane

Digital opinion leader
UPDATES ON ME

I'm glad your pain has gone away, but if its not one thing its another. My kids are on actigal too. Seems to do the trick.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
UPDATES ON ME

Jane

Digital opinion leader
UPDATES ON ME

Jane

Digital opinion leader
UPDATES ON ME

lisamarieorben

UPDATES ON ME

I'm so happy to hear from you!!! Do you have a phone in your room? Can you get calls? I should really call terri, but I'm so afraid i'm going to wake her cuz I know she works late hours. I will pray that you can come home on the weekend. Good luck tomorrow. My thoughts, prayers, and love are with you. Miss you!

Love,
Lisa

lisamarieorben

UPDATES ON ME

I'm so happy to hear from you!!! Do you have a phone in your room? Can you get calls? I should really call terri, but I'm so afraid i'm going to wake her cuz I know she works late hours. I will pray that you can come home on the weekend. Good luck tomorrow. My thoughts, prayers, and love are with you. Miss you!

Love,
Lisa

lisamarieorben

UPDATES ON ME

Love,
Lisa

lisamarieorben

UPDATES ON ME

Love,
Lisa

lisamarieorben

UPDATES ON ME

Love,
Lisa