Usernames

T

tarheel

Yes- I have cf and its a total drag and i come here to chat with ppl who also have it who understand me/cf better than anybody else ever could. but its kind of weird that everybody has usernames that have cf or cystic or something related to the disease in their username. This is a weird question, but do you think that this means that people with cf are letting the disease define who they are? Yes- at some level it almost has to, but even on the internet outside the confines of vests and ivs and nebulizers- is it a fundamental part of who we are? I dont think it should be. feel free to post your opinions here. <------ notice username

T

tarheel

Yes- I have cf and its a total drag and i come here to chat with ppl who also have it who understand me/cf better than anybody else ever could. but its kind of weird that everybody has usernames that have cf or cystic or something related to the disease in their username. This is a weird question, but do you think that this means that people with cf are letting the disease define who they are? Yes- at some level it almost has to, but even on the internet outside the confines of vests and ivs and nebulizers- is it a fundamental part of who we are? I dont think it should be. feel free to post your opinions here. <------ notice username

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

robert321

interesting thought, i think people aren't purposfully letting their cf define them though their sn its a cf website so a cf screen name sort of fits, i don't think many people have a cf related sn on any other sites just this one, the reason for my sn is that was something i could remember

robert321

interesting thought, i think people aren't purposfully letting their cf define them though their sn its a cf website so a cf screen name sort of fits, i don't think many people have a cf related sn on any other sites just this one, the reason for my sn is that was something i could remember

robert321

robert321

robert321

CFGIRL101

The reason why I have a cf realated sn is because I am proud to say taht i have cf. Cf has made me realize that i can take on anything no matter how big and still make it through it. So i some twisted weird way i am kind of proud to have cf. I has taught me so much.

Dani

CFGIRL101

The reason why I have a cf realated sn is because I am proud to say taht i have cf. Cf has made me realize that i can take on anything no matter how big and still make it through it. So i some twisted weird way i am kind of proud to have cf. I has taught me so much.

Dani

CFGIRL101

Dani

CFGIRL101

Dani

CFGIRL101

Dani

albino15

I agree with robert321, it totally makes since to have a CF related username at a CF site but I get what you mean about letting it define you.

albino15

I agree with robert321, it totally makes since to have a CF related username at a CF site but I get what you mean about letting it define you.

albino15

albino15

albino15