Usernames

xLifesEscapex

i kind of agree with you. cause like your right about it making people ashamed and i dont think it should either. i dont think people should be making such a big deal out of having it and they shouldnt let it bother them so much.

xLifesEscapex

i kind of agree with you. cause like your right about it making people ashamed and i dont think it should either. i dont think people should be making such a big deal out of having it and they shouldnt let it bother them so much.

xLifesEscapex

xLifesEscapex

xLifesEscapex

Emily65Roses

This is the same name I use for everything and I like it. It's simple. It has my name. And it has CF in it, yes. I don't let it define who I am, but it does have a lot to do with who I've become, and I'm fine with that.

Emily65Roses

This is the same name I use for everything and I like it. It's simple. It has my name. And it has CF in it, yes. I don't let it define who I am, but it does have a lot to do with who I've become, and I'm fine with that.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

M

miller88

tarheel, i see what you're saying. and i know what you mean...i'm always afraid that people are going to think of me as "the girl with cf". i think it's important to remember that cf doesn't define who you are, even if it is a big part of your life.

M

miller88

tarheel, i see what you're saying. and i know what you mean...i'm always afraid that people are going to think of me as "the girl with cf". i think it's important to remember that cf doesn't define who you are, even if it is a big part of your life.

M

miller88

M

miller88

M

miller88

HakuNeko

I try not to use names with 'CF' in it. I'm one of those people who rather not talk about myself, let alone my disease. People ask me what it means all the time if I use it. And sadly, even though I dont really talk to anyone about it the School Nurse was insistant on telling my class (1-6th grade D=), so I always was 'the girl with CF'. Bleh.

HakuNeko

I try not to use names with 'CF' in it. I'm one of those people who rather not talk about myself, let alone my disease. People ask me what it means all the time if I use it. And sadly, even though I dont really talk to anyone about it the School Nurse was insistant on telling my class (1-6th grade D=), so I always was 'the girl with CF'. Bleh.

HakuNeko

HakuNeko

HakuNeko