Usernames

M

meggzzie

I don't really see an issue with choosing a name about CF. Maybe some people only choose it because the name the wanted was taken. Yeah my name isnt about CF but I like something I can actually remember! Although my blog has a CF name although its about CF. And it also helps to point it out as a CF blog. Theres a lot of them about!

That said, I do love people's individual and unique spin on their names, and wish I had enough imagination to think of one that fits perfectly but doesn't basically yell 'Hey, I have CF!!'

M

meggzzie

I don't really see an issue with choosing a name about CF. Maybe some people only choose it because the name the wanted was taken. Yeah my name isnt about CF but I like something I can actually remember! Although my blog has a CF name although its about CF. And it also helps to point it out as a CF blog. Theres a lot of them about!

That said, I do love people's individual and unique spin on their names, and wish I had enough imagination to think of one that fits perfectly but doesn't basically yell 'Hey, I have CF!!'

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

<br />
<br />That said, I do love people's individual and unique spin on their names, and wish I had enough imagination to think of one that fits perfectly but doesn't basically yell 'Hey, I have CF!!'