Using pulmozyme for the first time in a few minutes...need help.

humphrey711

Thank you for your replies. We just finished and it went GREAT. She was scared of the machine at first, especially when I started hooking up the tubes. Daddy held her in his lap while I put a mask on my face and held one to hers. She loves to look at pictures on the computer so we did that for the treatment. She fought it at first but then was fine. I had to hold back my tears. I know it may not be like this every time but I will take this one small thing for now.

Sarah-Congrats on your little girl and her not having CF.

humphrey711

Thank you for your replies. We just finished and it went GREAT. She was scared of the machine at first, especially when I started hooking up the tubes. Daddy held her in his lap while I put a mask on my face and held one to hers. She loves to look at pictures on the computer so we did that for the treatment. She fought it at first but then was fine. I had to hold back my tears. I know it may not be like this every time but I will take this one small thing for now.

humphrey711

humphrey711

humphrey711

<br />
<br />Sarah-Congrats on your little girl and her not having CF.