vacations

Skye

I just recently got a percussor 5000....trying to get it approved. it is lightweight, handheld, VERY VERY powerful, and I am hoping it will be perfect to take on trips. It is also great as a secondary CPT. PM me if you are interested in it. You can also look up the latest thread on it. Jerry Cahill gave out the contact information not too long ago.

Skye

I just recently got a percussor 5000....trying to get it approved. it is lightweight, handheld, VERY VERY powerful, and I am hoping it will be perfect to take on trips. It is also great as a secondary CPT. PM me if you are interested in it. You can also look up the latest thread on it. Jerry Cahill gave out the contact information not too long ago.

Skye

Skye

Skye

H

hopesiris

I don't like my flutter as much as my vest either. For a day or two I take my flutter and arrange to stay at a hotel with a fitness room so I can jog on a treadmill. We take my vest for longer trips but I really wish I had something more compact and easier to set up. My husband doesn't know how to do CPT on me so I'm very interested in that new percussor thing. I'll have to see if it's possible to get it covered by my insurance at some point. If it's something that can be done wearing a seatbelt while the car is in motion I'd be thrilled.

H

hopesiris

I don't like my flutter as much as my vest either. For a day or two I take my flutter and arrange to stay at a hotel with a fitness room so I can jog on a treadmill. We take my vest for longer trips but I really wish I had something more compact and easier to set up. My husband doesn't know how to do CPT on me so I'm very interested in that new percussor thing. I'll have to see if it's possible to get it covered by my insurance at some point. If it's something that can be done wearing a seatbelt while the car is in motion I'd be thrilled.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris