Vertex application to FDA

CysticlyFIT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.</end quote></div><br><br><br>Grow up,! Pulmozyme sounded odd when it came out, but it stuck.  <br><br>In all honestly, in a drug that has the potential to extend your life- who ever thinks the name is important has issues....<br><br><br>

CysticlyFIT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.</end quote><br><br><br>Grow up,! Pulmozyme sounded odd when it came out, but it stuck. <br><br>In all honestly, in a drug that has the potential to extend your life- who ever thinks the name is important has issues....<br><br><br>

CysticlyFIT

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.</end quote><br><br><br>Grow up,! Pulmozyme sounded odd when it came out, but it stuck. <br><br>In all honestly, in a drug that has the potential to extend your life- who ever thinks the name is important has issues....<br><br><br>

CysticlyFIT

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.</end quote></div><br><br><br>Grow up,! Pulmozyme sounded odd when it came out, but it stuck.  <br><br>In all honestly, in a drug that has the potential to extend your life- who ever thinks the name is important has issues....<br><br><br>

CysticlyFIT

CysticlyFIT

CysticlyFIT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Rebjane</b></i>

http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/Vertex-Submits-VX-770-Application-to-FDA.cfm</end quote></div><br><br>Thank you for posting this ! THIS IS WONDERFUL, everyone keep going, we're gonna win this race !!!<br>

CysticlyFIT

http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/Vertex-Submits-VX-770-Application-to-FDA.cfm</end quote><br><br>Thank you for posting this ! THIS IS WONDERFUL, everyone keep going, we're gonna win this race !!!<br>

CysticlyFIT

http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/Vertex-Submits-VX-770-Application-to-FDA.cfm</end quote><br><br>Thank you for posting this ! THIS IS WONDERFUL, everyone keep going, we're gonna win this race !!!<br>

CysticlyFIT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Printer</b></i>

Cysticly FIT:

Chill</end quote></div><br><br><br>With CF I never chill......HAHA!<br>

CysticlyFIT

Cysticly FIT:

Chill</end quote><br><br><br>With CF I never chill......HAHA!<br>

CysticlyFIT

Cysticly FIT:

Chill</end quote><br><br><br>With CF I never chill......HAHA!<br>

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CysticlyFIT</b></i>

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.</end quote></div>

Grow up,! Pulmozyme sounded odd when it came out, but it stuck. 

In all honestly, in a drug that has the potential to extend your life- who ever thinks the name is important has issues....</end quote></div><br><br>I agree with Bill for once, Chill. I know what the drug does, I know everything that has gone into it. I understand it on the level of how it works, as far as could be understood with the information they have released to the public. I don't really care if they name it "Salt and Pepper" I'm just saying I don't like the name is all. I explained why too.<br>

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CysticlyFIT</b></i>

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.</end quote>

In all honestly, in a drug that has the potential to extend your life- who ever thinks the name is important has issues....</end quote><br><br>I agree with Bill for once, Chill. I know what the drug does, I know everything that has gone into it. I understand it on the level of how it works, as far as could be understood with the information they have released to the public. I don't really care if they name it "Salt and Pepper" I'm just saying I don't like the name is all. I explained why too.<br>

Incomudrox

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.</end quote>

In all honestly, in a drug that has the potential to extend your life- who ever thinks the name is important has issues....</end quote><br><br>I agree with Bill for once, Chill. I know what the drug does, I know everything that has gone into it. I understand it on the level of how it works, as far as could be understood with the information they have released to the public. I don't really care if they name it "Salt and Pepper" I'm just saying I don't like the name is all. I explained why too.<br>