Vertex application to FDA

bigstar

Loulou i tottaly understand! Id love to hear more experiences because i guess i have too many expectations upon Vertex drugs! I dream of less treatments and less need of IVs. Dont get carried away by me though!<br><br>I think the price estimated are quite not affordable if our insurances dont cover most part of it!<br>

bigstar

Loulou i tottaly understand! Id love to hear more experiences because i guess i have too many expectations upon Vertex drugs! I dream of less treatments and less need of IVs. Dont get carried away by me though!<br><br>I think the price estimated are quite not affordable if our insurances dont cover most part of it!<br>

bigstar

justdance

<br>CysticlyFIT, I think those guys were just kidding, I wouldn't say anyone actually cares about names. They were just making a fun remark, nothing serious!! I just noticed I have the same genotype as you! I'm also an avid-sports gal...although not as much since I started working after college but still managing something sweaty at least 4-5 times a week! I'm gonna pm you cos I would be interested to know the little quirks we might share. It seems a pretty rare one! I found one article published from an Italian hospital that reported on 3 patients homozygous for 1717-1g-A and they all had little respiratory involvement. I know I was pure digestive (just needing enzymes) until I was about 17/18, that was my first chest infection. Anyway GO VERTEX! I say regular little prayers to God for this one...PLEEEEEASE bring us something that will really make a difference, please!!!

justdance

<br>CysticlyFIT,I think those guys were just kidding, I wouldn't say anyone actually cares about names. They were just making a fun remark, nothing serious!!I just noticed I have the same genotype as you! I'm also an avid-sports gal...although not as much since I started working after college but still managing something sweaty at least 4-5 times a week!I'm gonna pm you cos I would be interested to know the little quirks we might share. It seems a pretty rare one! I found one article published from an Italian hospital that reported on 3 patients homozygous for 1717-1g-A and they all had little respiratory involvement. I know I was pure digestive (just needing enzymes)until I was about 17/18, that was my first chestinfection.Anyway GO VERTEX! I say regular little prayers to God for this one...PLEEEEEASE bring us something that will really make a difference, please!!!

justdance

<p><br>CysticlyFIT,<p><p>I think those guys were just kidding, I wouldn't say anyone actually cares about names. They were just making a fun remark, nothing serious!!<p><p>I just noticed I have the same genotype as you! I'm also an avid-sports gal...although not as much since I started working after college but still managing something sweaty at least 4-5 times a week!<p><p>I'm gonna pm you cos I would be interested to know the little quirks we might share. It seems a pretty rare one! I found one article published from an Italian hospital that reported on 3 patients homozygous for 1717-1g-A and they all had little respiratory involvement. I know I was pure digestive (just needing enzymes)until I was about 17/18, that was my first chestinfection.<p><p>Anyway GO VERTEX! I say regular little prayers to God for this one...PLEEEEEASE bring us something that will really make a difference, please!!!