Very scared Dad!

kaylasdad

Thanks Holly Anns mom ! I needed that hug.

I'm glad that your baby girl is doing well, Kayla is doing fine. She is a very happy baby .

And yes I did wonder How God could let something so terrible happen to something so precious, but I Knew deep in my heart he didn't do this . But I still struggle with my faith because of her.

Thank you for everything you wrote. All of you on this site are very special people.

kaylasdad

I'm glad that your baby girl is doing well, Kayla is doing fine. She is a very happy baby .

And yes I did wonder How God could let something so terrible happen to something so precious, but I Knew deep in my heart he didn't do this . But I still struggle with my faith because of her.

Thank you for everything you wrote. All of you on this site are very special people.

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

V

valigirl21

Hi KAylasdad, I'm Noah's mom. My son was only recently diagnosed and I can relate to everything you've said. Every1 here is right on the money when they sayit becomes part of your day. My son is 8 and was diagnosed (officially) in October. I thought I was Out of the woods when his full ambry came back negative. Then We were scheduled w/ the pulm. He said sorry, He has CF, we just haven't discovered his mutation. I thought I would just melt away from greif. That didn't happen and now he's a healthy, happy normal boy. That's the greatest blessing God gave me is my child and I'm thankful every day. We'll be praying for you and your beautiful daughter.

V

valigirl21

Hi KAylasdad, I'm Noah's mom. My son was only recently diagnosed and I can relate to everything you've said. Every1 here is right on the money when they sayit becomes part of your day. My son is 8 and was diagnosed (officially) in October. I thought I was Out of the woods when his full ambry came back negative. Then We were scheduled w/ the pulm. He said sorry, He has CF, we just haven't discovered his mutation. I thought I would just melt away from greif. That didn't happen and now he's a healthy, happy normal boy. That's the greatest blessing God gave me is my child and I'm thankful every day. We'll be praying for you and your beautiful daughter.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

shimmereestar

My heart breaks for you. It reminds me so much of what me and my husbad have been going through (and are still going through) . I can also understand why your faith may be a little weak, I was completely devastated when I found out about my daughter and was constantly questioning my faith and God. It has gotten easier this past month but I still question why. Please know I'm here for you and will help you anyway I can. Love your little angel and hug and kiss her all the time. It is truly amazing how strong your baby is, sometimes I think their even stronger than us.

shimmereestar

My heart breaks for you. It reminds me so much of what me and my husbad have been going through (and are still going through) . I can also understand why your faith may be a little weak, I was completely devastated when I found out about my daughter and was constantly questioning my faith and God. It has gotten easier this past month but I still question why. Please know I'm here for you and will help you anyway I can. Love your little angel and hug and kiss her all the time. It is truly amazing how strong your baby is, sometimes I think their even stronger than us.

shimmereestar

shimmereestar

shimmereestar