Vest question

sue35

Thank you all for your responses. I am going to go by what Warwick says I think. They vest guy didn't even play with the pressure. He just set it at 2 and then said to do that at 10HZ for 10 minutes and then 14Hz pressure 4 for 10 minutes. Maybe I will try that for a day and then try what Warwick says.

I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be deadly to go above 4 because that is what I got the impression of. Maybe I misread him though

sue35

Thank you all for your responses. I am going to go by what Warwick says I think. They vest guy didn't even play with the pressure. He just set it at 2 and then said to do that at 10HZ for 10 minutes and then 14Hz pressure 4 for 10 minutes. Maybe I will try that for a day and then try what Warwick says.

I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be deadly to go above 4 because that is what I got the impression of. Maybe I misread him though

sue35

sue35

NoExcuses

This is why Warwick's next generation Vest is so great (Respirtech). It does the Hz all on its own... its pre-programmed to Warwick's optimal Hz.

All you have to do is set the pressure

NoExcuses

This is why Warwick's next generation Vest is so great (Respirtech). It does the Hz all on its own... its pre-programmed to Warwick's optimal Hz.

NoExcuses

sue35

I asked about the Respiratech vest and my doc said that he only deals with the Hill-Rom. Sigh, stupid hospital politics

sue35

I asked about the Respiratech vest and my doc said that he only deals with the Hill-Rom. Sigh, stupid hospital politics

sue35

NoExcuses

your doc doesn't have to "deal" with Hill-Rom. It's just a prescription. It's not like you're an inpatient in a hospital or something.

your doc can write a prescription for Respirtech just as easily as Hill-Rom.

NoExcuses

your doc doesn't have to "deal" with Hill-Rom. It's just a prescription. It's not like you're an inpatient in a hospital or something.

NoExcuses

sue35

Ok the vest guy also told that my vest doesn't even go past 17Hz. I haven't tried it higher so I just believed him. Now I am going to see if it does because if people are doing it at 20Hz then this concerns me. Ahh!

sue35

Ok the vest guy also told that my vest doesn't even go past 17Hz. I haven't tried it higher so I just believed him. Now I am going to see if it does because if people are doing it at 20Hz then this concerns me. Ahh!

sue35

bluebelle

Hi all...I am a lurker...: )...even though I never post, I feel like I know you all...: )

I just wanted to add my experience with the vest settings...my daughter is 12...and is very compliant and pro-active with her care...I read Amy's blog about Dr. Warwick's recommendations...and mentioned it to my daughter...and she was like why not...let's try it...she told me that she immediately felt the difference...we have been using these new settings for the last two weeks....so far...so good...she was using 10 mins each at 10, 12 & 15...with the pressure around 4....hopes this info helps...: )