Vest question

bluebelle

Hi all...I am a lurker...: )...even though I never post, I feel like I know you all...: )

I just wanted to add my experience with the vest settings...my daughter is 12...and is very compliant and pro-active with her care...I read Amy's blog about Dr. Warwick's recommendations...and mentioned it to my daughter...and she was like why not...let's try it...she told me that she immediately felt the difference...we have been using these new settings for the last two weeks....so far...so good...she was using 10 mins each at 10, 12 & 15...with the pressure around 4....hopes this info helps...: )

bluebelle

Hi all...I am a lurker...: )...even though I never post, I feel like I know you all...: )

I just wanted to add my experience with the vest settings...my daughter is 12...and is very compliant and pro-active with her care...I read Amy's blog about Dr. Warwick's recommendations...and mentioned it to my daughter...and she was like why not...let's try it...she told me that she immediately felt the difference...we have been using these new settings for the last two weeks....so far...so good...she was using 10 mins each at 10, 12 & 15...with the pressure around 4....hopes this info helps...: )