Vest questions/opinions

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Scarlett81</b></i>

I've been told my improvement from the vest is more unusual than usual, but by learning the correct technique to use when doing the vest-in 2 years my pfts improved by 45% roughly, and I'm now able to consider getting pregnant. I think mine is an extreme case, but anything's possible.</end quote></div>

wow i never realized that your improvement was so high! that's great!

HFCC surely does work well. I think we're going to start seeing drastic differences in life expectancy in the coming years between those countries where patients have access to HFCC and those countries where HFCC isn't accessible ($$$). I believe that the system really does prolong lives...

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Scarlett81</b></i>

I've been told my improvement from the vest is more unusual than usual, but by learning the correct technique to use when doing the vest-in 2 years my pfts improved by 45% roughly, and I'm now able to consider getting pregnant. I think mine is an extreme case, but anything's possible.</end quote></div>

wow i never realized that your improvement was so high! that's great!

HFCC surely does work well. I think we're going to start seeing drastic differences in life expectancy in the coming years between those countries where patients have access to HFCC and those countries where HFCC isn't accessible ($$$). I believe that the system really does prolong lives...

Scarlett81

Mark-I'm so glad you're getting it! Keep us updated on how you like it and what your results are.

I agree that the vest prolongs lives too. Obviously for me it has, and its opened up new possibilities too.

Scarlett81

Mark-I'm so glad you're getting it! Keep us updated on how you like it and what your results are.

I agree that the vest prolongs lives too. Obviously for me it has, and its opened up new possibilities too.

Scarlett81

LouLou

I use the half vest or chest vest as they call it. I used the full vest for years but prefer the half vest. Get a piece of non-slip drawer liner to keep either style from riding up around your neck. Hill-rom is reallly great, if you choose one vest over the other when they do a follow up call tell them you'd like to try the other one and they'll send it over to you.

LouLou

I use the half vest or chest vest as they call it. I used the full vest for years but prefer the half vest. Get a piece of non-slip drawer liner to keep either style from riding up around your neck. Hill-rom is reallly great, if you choose one vest over the other when they do a follow up call tell them you'd like to try the other one and they'll send it over to you.

LouLou