Vfend i.e Voriconazole Experiences

mom2lillian

If you have been on it can you please tell me why, how long, and what your experience was? Did you experience any side effects? Did the benefits you got while on the medication continue after it was discontinued?

Thanks

mom2lillian

If you have been on it can you please tell me why, how long, and what your experience was? Did you experience any side effects? Did the benefits you got while on the medication continue after it was discontinued?

Thanks

mom2lillian

Thanks

mom2lillian

Thanks

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />Thanks

CountryGirl

Hey,

I've been on this since transplant so I'm not sure if my reasoning would be the same as yours, it's more as a preventative.
I haven't really noticed any side effects though. I've been taking it for about 2 and a half years now.

CountryGirl

Hey,

I've been on this since transplant so I'm not sure if my reasoning would be the same as yours, it's more as a preventative.
I haven't really noticed any side effects though. I've been taking it for about 2 and a half years now.

CountryGirl

Hey,

CountryGirl

Hey,

CountryGirl

Hey,
<br />
<br />I've been on this since transplant so I'm not sure if my reasoning would be the same as yours, it's more as a preventative.
<br />I haven't really noticed any side effects though. I've been taking it for about 2 and a half years now.

nu65

I was put on vfend iv then oral for about a month after an exacerbation they thought might have had to do with an underlying fungal infection. About an hour after taking it, i would get these visual side effects where it was like a light behind a fan, flashing. It was weird and I wouldn't be able to concentrate on tv or a book for about 10 minutes or so. I think the vfend did help my lungs though, so the side effect was worth it.

nu65

I was put on vfend iv then oral for about a month after an exacerbation they thought might have had to do with an underlying fungal infection. About an hour after taking it, i would get these visual side effects where it was like a light behind a fan, flashing. It was weird and I wouldn't be able to concentrate on tv or a book for about 10 minutes or so. I think the vfend did help my lungs though, so the side effect was worth it.

nu65

nu65

nu65

JennifersHope

I was on VFend two different times.. Both times were for possible Aspergillus infections... The side effects of the medication for me was nausea and visual disturbances.. I saw green rings around everything and it lasted for several hours after I took the medicine...

I dont believe I actually had aspergillus and we were grasping for straws so the medication did not help me..

I will tell you that it is very, very expensive, 2300.00 for a months supply..

I have an entire month supply in my closet if you need it, I would be happy to send it to your doctor to give to you.

JennifersHope

I was on VFend two different times.. Both times were for possible Aspergillus infections... The side effects of the medication for me was nausea and visual disturbances.. I saw green rings around everything and it lasted for several hours after I took the medicine...

I dont believe I actually had aspergillus and we were grasping for straws so the medication did not help me..

I have an entire month supply in my closet if you need it, I would be happy to send it to your doctor to give to you.

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I dont believe I actually had aspergillus and we were grasping for straws so the medication did not help me..
<br />
<br />I will tell you that it is very, very expensive, 2300.00 for a months supply..
<br />
<br />I have an entire month supply in my closet if you need it, I would be happy to send it to your doctor to give to you.