Vfend i.e Voriconazole Experiences

Hi i have been on Vfend all the time since i had my bad fungus infection after my transplant.yes i get sideeffects from the meds. i am really sensitive against the sun even with +50 suncream. i get redness.acne and skinloss in my face. its really hard in summer times.but now have my tx doctor fund a new fungus med. so i hope i have a chance to be able to try it. because i need this fungus meds all my life so not the fungus comming back.

wish me luck Hugs (/Marie (from a cold and snowy sweden)

Hi i have been on Vfend all the time since i had my bad fungus infection after my transplant.yes i get sideeffects from the meds. i am really sensitive against the sun even with +50 suncream. i get redness.acne and skinloss in my face. its really hard in summer times.but now have my tx doctor fund a new fungus med. so i hope i have a chance to be able to try it. because i need this fungus meds all my life so not the fungus comming back.

<br />
<br />wish me luck Hugs (/Marie (from a cold and snowy sweden)