vitamins

mistylavon

Just wondering what type/brand of vitamins you have your CF child/ren taking?

We've been using the L'il Critters Gummy Vites.

mistylavon

mistylavon

mistylavon

mistylavon

<br />
<br />We've been using the L'il Critters Gummy Vites.
<br />
<br />

trinity991

Gabe was on ADEKS but now he's on CF Source. It's a liquid one. We have clinic in a few weeks so I'm hoping they will switch him to a chewable one.

trinity991

Gabe was on ADEKS but now he's on CF Source. It's a liquid one. We have clinic in a few weeks so I'm hoping they will switch him to a chewable one.

trinity991

trinity991

trinity991

T

TonyaH

Hi Misty,
I've never heard of the vitamins you have your kiddos on. Are they prescribed by your doctor? If they are over the counter, you will want to switch to a vitamin prescribed by your CF doc. They need to be fat soluble in order to be digested properly by CFers.

Andrew is on Vitamax, which we order through CF Services Pharmacey. We order the grape chewables and he likes them. They are a bit sour, but he's used to them. Wayyyy better than the liquid ADEKS he took as a baby!

T

TonyaH

Hi Misty,
I've never heard of the vitamins you have your kiddos on. Are they prescribed by your doctor? If they are over the counter, you will want to switch to a vitamin prescribed by your CF doc. They need to be fat soluble in order to be digested properly by CFers.

Andrew is on Vitamax, which we order through CF Services Pharmacey. We order the grape chewables and he likes them. They are a bit sour, but he's used to them. Wayyyy better than the liquid ADEKS he took as a baby!

T

TonyaH

Hi Misty,

T

TonyaH

Hi Misty,

T

TonyaH

Hi Misty,
<br />I've never heard of the vitamins you have your kiddos on. Are they prescribed by your doctor? If they are over the counter, you will want to switch to a vitamin prescribed by your CF doc. They need to be fat soluble in order to be digested properly by CFers.
<br />
<br />Andrew is on Vitamax, which we order through CF Services Pharmacey. We order the grape chewables and he likes them. They are a bit sour, but he's used to them. Wayyyy better than the liquid ADEKS he took as a baby!
<br />
<br />