Waiting on Lungs

juliesdreamteam

UPDATE: Humana has changed course. They have agreed to apply a one-time exception in her case. Julie was listed for lungs today. The surgery will be done at UK under the hands of the world's most prominent surgeon, Charles Hoopes. She has deteriorated badly and they are working to get her off the vent, stronger and increase her nutritional levels.

Please pray for Julie and the steady hand of her transplant team. Please pray for the comfort of the family that lost a loved one to make her 2nd chance happen.

Thank you all for your support. I'm going to get Julie through this. We will continue our crusade against CF.

I told her that I wanted to get her better so that I can marry her again. I really love this very special woman. I married her the first time not knowing about the CF. I want to marry her again without it in her lungs. Lastly, I hate CF. I will NEVER stop fighting to find a cure until her dream is realized. If you'd like to see a picture of my Julie, click on the link below.

http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/11-10-Great-Strides-Great-Stories-Roy-Ice.cfm

God Bless You All and CURECF!!!

Roy E. Ice
Husband to Julie Ice, the most wonderful woman I've ever known.

juliesdreamteam

UPDATE: Humana has changed course. They have agreed to apply a one-time exception in her case. Julie was listed for lungs today. The surgery will be done at UK under the hands of the world's most prominent surgeon, Charles Hoopes. She has deteriorated badly and they are working to get her off the vent, stronger and increase her nutritional levels.
<br />
<br />Please pray for Julie and the steady hand of her transplant team. Please pray for the comfort of the family that lost a loved one to make her 2nd chance happen.
<br />
<br />Thank you all for your support. I'm going to get Julie through this. We will continue our crusade against CF.
<br />
<br />I told her that I wanted to get her better so that I can marry her again. I really love this very special woman. I married her the first time not knowing about the CF. I want to marry her again without it in her lungs. Lastly, I hate CF. I will NEVER stop fighting to find a cure until her dream is realized. If you'd like to see a picture of my Julie, click on the link below.
<br />
<br />http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/11-10-Great-Strides-Great-Stories-Roy-Ice.cfm
<br />
<br />God Bless You All and CURECF!!!
<br />
<br />Roy E. Ice
<br />Husband to Julie Ice, the most wonderful woman I've ever known.

T

Tracy390

So glad to hear Julie was listed. Praying it happens soon. Good luck!

T

Tracy390

T

Tracy390

kitomd21

I will be awaiting good news! You are a wonderful and loving husband! Prayers that God may guide the surgeons' hands! Prayers of peace to the family that will give her this second chance.

kitomd21

I will be awaiting good news! You are a wonderful and loving husband! Prayers that God may guide the surgeons' hands! Prayers of peace to the family that will give her this second chance.

kitomd21