we are getting a vest!!!

S

sdelorenzo

vest

My daughter got her hill-rom at 12 months when she was 19 pounds. My son got his at 18 months.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

vest

My daughter got her hill-rom at 12 months when she was 19 pounds. My son got his at 18 months.

S

sdelorenzo

vest

S

sdelorenzo

vest

S

sdelorenzo

vest

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

ajordan86

vest

yeah we just astarted hypersal and for the past 2 months it seems to be helping madi out a lot. we give her percussions pretty vigorously, and i think if she can handle that, she can handle the vest

ajordan86

vest

yeah we just astarted hypersal and for the past 2 months it seems to be helping madi out a lot. we give her percussions pretty vigorously, and i think if she can handle that, she can handle the vest

ajordan86

vest

ajordan86

vest

ajordan86

vest

vest

About the vest!!! how do u get one and where? no one has sadi anything to me about where and how to get it?
<br />-babynataliesmommy
<br />-helena

shea14

vest

AJ was 2 (or almost 2). They told me they usually wait until they are 4 but because he was chunky he fit into it. I don't know the criteria but that's what the lady that came from the VEST company told me when she delivered it. As far as how to get one, our doctor set most of that up (I didn'y know a lot about the vest before that). Ask your doctor how to get one. I'm sure if you have medicaid different states will have different rules. Our states rule was they would check up via the phone for a year to get the hours off of the vest and we had to have used it a certain amount of time to keep it. That was in Idaho.

shea14

vest

AJ was 2 (or almost 2). They told me they usually wait until they are 4 but because he was chunky he fit into it. I don't know the criteria but that's what the lady that came from the VEST company told me when she delivered it. As far as how to get one, our doctor set most of that up (I didn'y know a lot about the vest before that). Ask your doctor how to get one. I'm sure if you have medicaid different states will have different rules. Our states rule was they would check up via the phone for a year to get the hours off of the vest and we had to have used it a certain amount of time to keep it. That was in Idaho.

shea14

vest

shea14

vest

shea14

vest