We GOT IT!!!

SarahJean1976

It's here... that 501c3 we have been waiting for, for what feels like a FOREVER!!! OMGOODNESS what a relief!!! We appreciate all your support CF.com!!! The friendships I have formed between all of you is priceless!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Sarah Jean
www.breathe4tomorrow.org

SarahJean1976

It's here... that 501c3 we have been waiting for, for what feels like a FOREVER!!! OMGOODNESS what a relief!!! We appreciate all your support CF.com!!! The friendships I have formed between all of you is priceless!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Sarah Jean
www.breathe4tomorrow.org

SarahJean1976

Thank you so much!!!
Sarah Jean
www.breathe4tomorrow.org

SarahJean1976

Thank you so much!!!
Sarah Jean
www.breathe4tomorrow.org

SarahJean1976

<br />Thank you so much!!!
<br />Sarah Jean
<br />www.breathe4tomorrow.org

julie

Woohooooooooooooooooooo I am so excited for you guy! Finally!!! And the best thing about it is that they "back date" to the date you incoporated. I'm thrilled for you guys!!!!!!!

julie

Woohooooooooooooooooooo I am so excited for you guy! Finally!!! And the best thing about it is that they "back date" to the date you incoporated. I'm thrilled for you guys!!!!!!!

julie

julie

julie