We GOT IT!!!

julie

Woohooooooooooooooooooo I am so excited for you guy! Finally!!! And the best thing about it is that they "back date" to the date you incoporated. I'm thrilled for you guys!!!!!!!

julie

Woohooooooooooooooooooo I am so excited for you guy! Finally!!! And the best thing about it is that they "back date" to the date you incoporated. I'm thrilled for you guys!!!!!!!

julie

julie

julie

SarahJean1976

Thank you so much Julie!!! I knew you would feel my excitement!!! I am so super excited for this... and all the doors it opens... I wanted to ask you about the possibility of getting SSI... Maybe in the next week or two we can get together (on the phone) and discuss what I am going through... More or less... ANytime I exert myself I end up coughing up blood... I hate it!!!
xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

Thank you so much Julie!!! I knew you would feel my excitement!!! I am so super excited for this... and all the doors it opens... I wanted to ask you about the possibility of getting SSI... Maybe in the next week or two we can get together (on the phone) and discuss what I am going through... More or less... ANytime I exert myself I end up coughing up blood... I hate it!!!
xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

<br />xoxo
<br />Sarah Jean