We have kicked the bottle!

grassisgreener

We took it away from our daughter when she was 2.5 and it took a couple of weeks to get her to drink the same amount with a sippy that she was drinking from a bottle. I bought SO MANY different sippies, trying to find one that made her happy. In the end, she decided on the hard top Nuby and still drinks her milk from it (she is now 5.5 years old). I think you just have to keep trying to find one that works. Also, for a long time we would sit with her on the couch, and hold her like a baby while she was drinking from a sippy and usually watching a show on tv. She would get all relaxed from being held like that and get lost in the show and would drink nicely & quickly.

grassisgreener

We took it away from our daughter when she was 2.5 and it took a couple of weeks to get her to drink the same amount with a sippy that she was drinking from a bottle. I bought SO MANY different sippies, trying to find one that made her happy. In the end, she decided on the hard top Nuby and still drinks her milk from it (she is now 5.5 years old). I think you just have to keep trying to find one that works. Also, for a long time we would sit with her on the couch, and hold her like a baby while she was drinking from a sippy and usually watching a show on tv. She would get all relaxed from being held like that and get lost in the show and would drink nicely & quickly.

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

Mom2Max

Great news that he is starting to adjust. I had finally decided to break Max from the bottle as well about 2 months ago, but quickly gave it up when he struggled with the sippy cup. Perhaps your success will inspire me to try again!

Mom2Max

Great news that he is starting to adjust. I had finally decided to break Max from the bottle as well about 2 months ago, but quickly gave it up when he struggled with the sippy cup. Perhaps your success will inspire me to try again!

Mom2Max

Mom2Max

Mom2Max