Weaning off the bottle...

ymikhale

My dd is 2 and she still has her morning bottle. She hates sippy cup and prefers to drink from an adult cup, which i use for water.

I think as long as they don't suck on the bottle all day long, it is not a big deal if they have one meal with it.

ymikhale

My dd is 2 and she still has her morning bottle. She hates sippy cup and prefers to drink from an adult cup, which i use for water.

I think as long as they don't suck on the bottle all day long, it is not a big deal if they have one meal with it.

ymikhale

ymikhale

ymikhale

<br />
<br />I think as long as they don't suck on the bottle all day long, it is not a big deal if they have one meal with it.

Karla

I also want to mention that I gave my son a bottle for as long has he would take it. I wanted him to get as many calories possible and formula was a sure thing. He had a good appetitie for table food, so why worry? He weaned himself at 18+ months. Go with your gut.

Karla

I also want to mention that I gave my son a bottle for as long has he would take it. I wanted him to get as many calories possible and formula was a sure thing. He had a good appetitie for table food, so why worry? He weaned himself at 18+ months. Go with your gut.

Karla

Karla

Karla

ajb900

Thank You! I plan on ordering some of your toddler formula this week! I think the transition to table food will be challenging enough, so I won't stress so much about the bottle. At our last visit, they really encouraged us to push more calories, so since she gets such good calories from formula I'll keep giving it to her however she'll take it.

ajb900

Thank You! I plan on ordering some of your toddler formula this week! I think the transition to table food will be challenging enough, so I won't stress so much about the bottle. At our last visit, they really encouraged us to push more calories, so since she gets such good calories from formula I'll keep giving it to her however she'll take it.

ajb900

ajb900

ajb900

carrierae21

We still give dd a "bottle" (it's a nuk sippy cup) with whole milk and heavy whipping cream added to it before her nap and bedtime at night... She's 2 1/2. I'm just not willing to give up those calories. That's the only time that she will drink milk and I'm okay with it for as long as she wants it. But we did go ahead and transition from formula to whole milk with heavy whipping cream after 12 months. The transition to table food is very trying so I think that you need to do what makes you and your child happy.

carrierae21

We still give dd a "bottle" (it's a nuk sippy cup) with whole milk and heavy whipping cream added to it before her nap and bedtime at night... She's 2 1/2. I'm just not willing to give up those calories. That's the only time that she will drink milk and I'm okay with it for as long as she wants it. But we did go ahead and transition from formula to whole milk with heavy whipping cream after 12 months. The transition to table food is very trying so I think that you need to do what makes you and your child happy.

carrierae21

carrierae21

carrierae21