weight and BMI

sullihs

My son turned 6 in December. He is at the 50th%ile for height (up from 3rd%ile at dx 2 years agi) and he is at the 70%ile for weight. At his last checkup, his BMI was 17.2 which is the 86%ile. He was up in the mid 90s but that was only because he was so short. He has finally started growing!!! yeah!!! He has grown almost 8 inches in the last 2 1/4 years since he started enzymes!!

sullihs

My son turned 6 in December. He is at the 50th%ile for height (up from 3rd%ile at dx 2 years agi) and he is at the 70%ile for weight. At his last checkup, his BMI was 17.2 which is the 86%ile. He was up in the mid 90s but that was only because he was so short. He has finally started growing!!! yeah!!! He has grown almost 8 inches in the last 2 1/4 years since he started enzymes!!

sullihs

sullihs

sullihs