Weight Gain for Newborn

NanaKay

Khloe gained weight over the weekend! She is up to 5 lbs. 1.5 oz now! We're taking one day at a time and thanking God every step of the way! They are talking about doing the surgery to reconnect everything in a couple of weeks! We'll take any progress we can get! Thanks to everyone for your input and please continue to pray and let me know anything that you think might help!

NanaKay

Khloe gained weight over the weekend! She is up to 5 lbs. 1.5 oz now! We're taking one day at a time and thanking God every step of the way! They are talking about doing the surgery to reconnect everything in a couple of weeks! We'll take any progress we can get! Thanks to everyone for your input and please continue to pray and let me know anything that you think might help!

NanaKay

NanaKay

NanaKay

NanaKay

I spent the day with Khloe! She is absolutely beautiful. She is up to 5 lbs. 14 oz. God is good...all the time! Hopefully they will do the surgerty next week to reconnect everything! She is eating good and already has her own little personality. Once again, thanks for the prayers!

NanaKay

I spent the day with Khloe! She is absolutely beautiful. She is up to 5 lbs. 14 oz. God is good...all the time! Hopefully they will do the surgerty next week to reconnect everything! She is eating good and already has her own little personality. Once again, thanks for the prayers!

NanaKay

NanaKay

NanaKay