weight issues

anonymous

I'm an adult with CF, but contracted mono last year and it made my weight drop down to 77 pounds (I'm 5'4") and was having trouble gaining, I found what worked for me was peanut butter before bed every night. Someone on a CF mailing list suggested it and it worked great for me!

anonymous

I'm an adult with CF, but contracted mono last year and it made my weight drop down to 77 pounds (I'm 5'4") and was having trouble gaining, I found what worked for me was peanut butter before bed every night. Someone on a CF mailing list suggested it and it worked great for me!

Diana

Bribery always works best for me with children. About a week before christmas Mikayla had told me that she really wanted a fairy floss machine and she had already asked for a pound puppy toy from Santa. So I suggested that perhaps if she swallowed an ezyme she could then write to Santa to tell him how big she now is and that she can swallow ezymes. She could then ask him to consider giving her two presents this year. ....so she ran to the kitchen asked me to get heer an enzyme and down it went. Now she always asks for her enzymes before she eats!

Diana

Bribery always works best for me with children. About a week before christmas Mikayla had told me that she really wanted a fairy floss machine and she had already asked for a pound puppy toy from Santa. So I suggested that perhaps if she swallowed an ezyme she could then write to Santa to tell him how big she now is and that she can swallow ezymes. She could then ask him to consider giving her two presents this year. ....so she ran to the kitchen asked me to get heer an enzyme and down it went. Now she always asks for her enzymes before she eats!