Weight lifting and exercise

loveee12

cardio, cardio, cardio! it helps lung function so much. in jr. high and high school, i ran cross country and track and though I've always been fortunate to have lung function high enough to be able to compete, I think it's running that kept me there. at the beginning of the seasons, i'd always have to "clear out" a little - but by the end of the seasons i was breathing better than an average person. running served as treatments, too - maybe even works better. it's amazing if you can do it.

loveee12

cardio, cardio, cardio! it helps lung function so much. in jr. high and high school, i ran cross country and track and though I've always been fortunate to have lung function high enough to be able to compete, I think it's running that kept me there. at the beginning of the seasons, i'd always have to "clear out" a little - but by the end of the seasons i was breathing better than an average person. running served as treatments, too - maybe even works better. it's amazing if you can do it.

loveee12

loveee12

loveee12

loveee12

jfarel

I ran tons in HS, MS and elementary. I played on almost every sports team.
In college I didn't exercise and in four years my pft's really dropped. I started exercising regularly again about two years ago, but now its all I can do just to walk. Somedays I can walk fast, but I haven't been able to for a while. I do ride the stationary bike and or row just about every day. That's my cardio. When I walk I haven't been able to go much faster than 3 mph.

jfarel

In college I didn't exercise and in four years my pft's really dropped. I started exercising regularly again about two years ago, but now its all I can do just to walk. Somedays I can walk fast, but I haven't been able to for a while. I do ride the stationary bike and or row just about every day. That's my cardio. When I walk I haven't been able to go much faster than 3 mph.

jfarel

jfarel

Well, still exercising and lifting. My lifting is getting better (weight wise). I'm at my highest weight so far as I went to the doctor yesterday and weighed in at 129.4. Yeah!

jfarel

Well, still exercising and lifting. My lifting is getting better (weight wise). I'm at my highest weight so far as I went to the doctor yesterday and weighed in at 129.4. Yeah!

jfarel

jerry

PUMP HEAVY IRON to gain muscle mass!!!

Regarding gaining weight - I just eat anything and everything and have MANY small meals/day

BETTER LIVING THRU CHEMISTRY!!!

Jerry
50 with cf

jerry

PUMP HEAVY IRON to gain muscle mass!!!

Regarding gaining weight - I just eat anything and everything and have MANY small meals/day

BETTER LIVING THRU CHEMISTRY!!!

Jerry
50 with cf