Weird Questions

concernedmom

Well, I'm not the CFer in our family, but I had to add this one...

I was recently in the hospital for a week. At check-in when they ask the stupid questions about previous surgeries, I mentioned my total hysterectomy from 2006. Not even 3 questions later the nurse asked "<b>is there a possibility you're pregnant?</b>"

The worst part, it happened TWICE (two different nurses). If you're going to ask questions, at least listen to the answers!

concernedmom

I was recently in the hospital for a week. At check-in when they ask the stupid questions about previous surgeries, I mentioned my total hysterectomy from 2006. Not even 3 questions later the nurse asked "<b>is there a possibility you're pregnant?</b>"

The worst part, it happened TWICE (two different nurses). If you're going to ask questions, at least listen to the answers!

concernedmom

concernedmom

concernedmom