what are some signs you've noticed in a newborn..

jdprecious

-vomiting mucus 3-4 times a day
-little to no weight gain the first weeks of life
-early colds/pneumonia at six months

these are the only signs i had during the first year of Jae's life. the oily stools and constant cough/ runny nose didn't really come until she was a toddler 2 ish.

jdprecious

these are the only signs i had during the first year of Jae's life. the oily stools and constant cough/ runny nose didn't really come until she was a toddler 2 ish.

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious

MamaKass

We just found out a month ago that our daughter has cf. The symptoms she has is greasy poo, and slow growth. Also, she doesn't spit up that often, but when she does it has mucus.

MamaKass

We just found out a month ago that our daughter has cf. The symptoms she has is greasy poo, and slow growth. Also, she doesn't spit up that often, but when she does it has mucus.

MamaKass

MamaKass

MamaKass

nicole781

We knew that Alexa had CF before she was born, but we wouldnt have knownhad we not had the amnio. She had greasy stools, and ate ALOT for being a newborn, but other than that, she's very happy, very little mucus in her spit up. I knwo that before we started her on vitamins and enzymes, her vitamin levels were pretty low.
Good luck with the testing, and i hope everything comes back negative for you, but if not, this is a great place to get support!

nicole781

We knew that Alexa had CF before she was born, but we wouldnt have knownhad we not had the amnio. She had greasy stools, and ate ALOT for being a newborn, but other than that, she's very happy, very little mucus in her spit up. I knwo that before we started her on vitamins and enzymes, her vitamin levels were pretty low.
Good luck with the testing, and i hope everything comes back negative for you, but if not, this is a great place to get support!

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781

65roses4Daegan

I have CF and my son which is 2 has CF. My symptons were very different from my sons symptoms. I had a lot of smelley oily stools, pneamonia constantly, stuggled breathing, couldn't run or play, very little growth, and just about no energy. By the time I was in 5th grade I was still only weighing 42 ilbs. I was 4'11. I was tall for my weight but didn't grow any.... I looked like I was being starved, but truth have it, I ate constantly!!!!
As for my son, he didn't have that many symptons. He just had foul oily stools, a lot of coughing and wheezing, and no growth. He is 2 now and only weighs 21 ilbs. He is tiny. He can't run and get excited like the other kids because he starts having problems breathing. He is very happy but he really didn't show that many signs of a CF baby until now. He was diagnosed at 14monthes, thats just about when he really started showing signs of having CF.

65roses4Daegan

I have CF and my son which is 2 has CF. My symptons were very different from my sons symptoms. I had a lot of smelley oily stools, pneamonia constantly, stuggled breathing, couldn't run or play, very little growth, and just about no energy. By the time I was in 5th grade I was still only weighing 42 ilbs. I was 4'11. I was tall for my weight but didn't grow any.... I looked like I was being starved, but truth have it, I ate constantly!!!!
As for my son, he didn't have that many symptons. He just had foul oily stools, a lot of coughing and wheezing, and no growth. He is 2 now and only weighs 21 ilbs. He is tiny. He can't run and get excited like the other kids because he starts having problems breathing. He is very happy but he really didn't show that many signs of a CF baby until now. He was diagnosed at 14monthes, thats just about when he really started showing signs of having CF.

65roses4Daegan

65roses4Daegan

65roses4Daegan