What are your hobbies?

lightNlife

I'd have to say my first hobby is WRITING! (no surprises there, eh?) Most of my hobbies are of the creative variety. My husband and I share music as a hobby.

lightNlife

I'd have to say my first hobby is WRITING! (no surprises there, eh?) Most of my hobbies are of the creative variety. My husband and I share music as a hobby.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

jesta36

skateboarding, art, reading, skateboarding, anything outdoors, traveling to new skateparks. did i mention skateboarding???

jesta36

skateboarding, art, reading, skateboarding, anything outdoors, traveling to new skateparks. did i mention skateboarding???

jesta36

jesta36

jesta36

thelizardqueen

I love cooking, window shopping, walking, volunteering for one of my local communities, photography, creative writing, downloading/listening to music, history, and reading.

thelizardqueen

I love cooking, window shopping, walking, volunteering for one of my local communities, photography, creative writing, downloading/listening to music, history, and reading.

thelizardqueen

thelizardqueen

thelizardqueen

Diane

I Like to sing. It bothers me that i cant do it as well as i used to, or hold the notes as long, but i still love to do it.
I also love building my car, competing in shows etc.
I love taking care of my animals
I really enjoy a nice long leisure-ly drive
I like reading but it usually always makes me sleepy
I love Music, always did, always will

Diane

I Like to sing. It bothers me that i cant do it as well as i used to, or hold the notes as long, but i still love to do it.

Diane

Diane

Diane