What do you feed your infant with 2 teeth?

crickit715

my daughter didnt eat regular food until she was 1, she just couldnt tolerate it. we put rice cereal in her bottles of formula and that fattened her up alot!! when she started to eat regular food we used alot of ranch dressing and butter. i tried the heavy whipping cream but she couldnt tolerate that either (gas & diarrhea), but its alot of calories and fat if your child can tolerate it.

crickit715

my daughter didnt eat regular food until she was 1, she just couldnt tolerate it. we put rice cereal in her bottles of formula and that fattened her up alot!! when she started to eat regular food we used alot of ranch dressing and butter. i tried the heavy whipping cream but she couldnt tolerate that either (gas & diarrhea), but its alot of calories and fat if your child can tolerate it.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

KeiraMomDad

When my daughter was a year old and we could use whole milk, I started mixing the Next Step formula with the whole milk and the nutritionist was fine with it. I think it really helped to give her every an extra boost. She still drinks her "milk" twice a day and it gives her about 600-800 extra calories a day.

KeiraMomDad

When my daughter was a year old and we could use whole milk, I started mixing the Next Step formula with the whole milk and the nutritionist was fine with it. I think it really helped to give her every an extra boost. She still drinks her "milk" twice a day and it gives her about 600-800 extra calories a day.

KeiraMomDad

KeiraMomDad

KeiraMomDad

petnurse

I agree with everyone on here. I wouldn't stress over the not eating solids. The formula has more claories than the food does anyway. Does your nutritionist have you fortifying the formula? My son is 9 months and has always been in 90th percentile weight and height, BUT, we have always fortified the breastmilk or formula that he gets. We also fortify his baby cereal (we add an entire scoop of formula to each half of the baby cereal jar). That is a super easy way to add calories. I make all of my son's food. While it is very time consuming, he eats that way better than the Gerber food. Good luck. PM me if you have any extra questions.

petnurse

I agree with everyone on here. I wouldn't stress over the not eating solids. The formula has more claories than the food does anyway. Does your nutritionist have you fortifying the formula? My son is 9 months and has always been in 90th percentile weight and height, BUT, we have always fortified the breastmilk or formula that he gets. We also fortify his baby cereal (we add an entire scoop of formula to each half of the baby cereal jar). That is a super easy way to add calories. I make all of my son's food. While it is very time consuming, he eats that way better than the Gerber food. Good luck. PM me if you have any extra questions.

petnurse

petnurse

petnurse

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Graycie is almost 23mos and still chews and spits it out. It can drive you crazy thinking that she is finally going to eat something and then out it comes. Thank god for boost. She gets most of her calories from that and anything else we can get in her is a plus. She loves the marshmellows that are in Lucky Charms and we found that in our area the Amish actually make them and sell them by the pound. Yay for marshmellows, not much fat but calories galore. She does have a G-tube so we aren't too concerned about the calories because we can always give her alittle boost with that. Picky eaters run in our family and it can get frustrating trying to get them to sit for a meal. At my house I give her a lg deep bowl of dry cereal to snack on all day long. She seems to eat more by snacking then by making her sit and eat. She was a YoBaby addict and now can't stand the stuff, go figure.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Graycie is almost 23mos and still chews and spits it out. It can drive you crazy thinking that she is finally going to eat something and then out it comes. Thank god for boost. She gets most of her calories from that and anything else we can get in her is a plus. She loves the marshmellows that are in Lucky Charms and we found that in our area the Amish actually make them and sell them by the pound. Yay for marshmellows, not much fat but calories galore. She does have a G-tube so we aren't too concerned about the calories because we can always give her alittle boost with that. Picky eaters run in our family and it can get frustrating trying to get them to sit for a meal. At my house I give her a lg deep bowl of dry cereal to snack on all day long. She seems to eat more by snacking then by making her sit and eat. She was a YoBaby addict and now can't stand the stuff, go figure.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting