What do you pack for school lunches?

Rebjane

Super Moderator
pepperoni slices. cheese cubes. Promax bars(maggie really likes these snack size has 70 calories and 5 grams of protein) the adult size promax bars are 280 cal and 20 grams protein but she can't eat the whole thing. Boiled eggs. fruit with a dipping sauce. yogurt. popcorn. oreos. Maggie usually doesn't eat great at school but starts eating as soon as she gets home and pretty much til she goes to bed(when she is well).

Rebjane

Super Moderator
pepperoni slices. cheese cubes. Promax bars(maggie really likes these snack size has 70 calories and 5 grams of protein) the adult size promax bars are 280 cal and 20 grams protein but she can't eat the whole thing. Boiled eggs. fruit with a dipping sauce. yogurt. popcorn. oreos. Maggie usually doesn't eat great at school but starts eating as soon as she gets home and pretty much til she goes to bed(when she is well).

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

BabyBeauty

I don't have a little one in school yet, but I had a few suggestions.

What about making a milkshake the night before and freezing it solid and taking it out of the freezer to thaw that morning to be ok for lunch? If it worked you could make them on the weekend in a big batch of vanilla and then add different flavorings to each individual one.

Also what about make your own pizza? Pack sauce in a tupperware container, pack the mozz cheese in slices, pack pepperoni, and then they could make it at their desk and would be fun.

Just a few thoughts....don't know if they would really work!

BabyBeauty

What about making a milkshake the night before and freezing it solid and taking it out of the freezer to thaw that morning to be ok for lunch? If it worked you could make them on the weekend in a big batch of vanilla and then add different flavorings to each individual one.

Also what about make your own pizza? Pack sauce in a tupperware container, pack the mozz cheese in slices, pack pepperoni, and then they could make it at their desk and would be fun.

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

<br />
<br />What about making a milkshake the night before and freezing it solid and taking it out of the freezer to thaw that morning to be ok for lunch? If it worked you could make them on the weekend in a big batch of vanilla and then add different flavorings to each individual one.
<br />
<br />Also what about make your own pizza? Pack sauce in a tupperware container, pack the mozz cheese in slices, pack pepperoni, and then they could make it at their desk and would be fun.
<br />
<br />Just a few thoughts....don't know if they would really work!

Sakem

would it be possible to take her a hot lunch on some days? I know the small private school my son was in last year only offered hot meals twice a week, and he is not much of a lunch meat sandwich person so I would take him food from home or high calorie Wendys or Arbys.

Sakem

would it be possible to take her a hot lunch on some days? I know the small private school my son was in last year only offered hot meals twice a week, and he is not much of a lunch meat sandwich person so I would take him food from home or high calorie Wendys or Arbys.

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem