what do you use to do infant cpt

S

sdelorenzo

We use the oxygen masks for cpt as well.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

A

thanks guys it seems like everyone likes the masks better so ill keep it up with the one I have I suppose.... we need little cute ones maybe some bells attached with some lights like the kids shoes then maybe she would not hate it.....

A

thanks guys it seems like everyone likes the masks better so ill keep it up with the one I have I suppose.... we need little cute ones maybe some bells attached with some lights like the kids shoes then maybe she would not hate it.....

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A