what do you use to do infant cpt

lilismom

I liked the masks better because they were easier to hold than the cups. It was also easier to get in a rhythm with them. In some positions I used 2 at the same time it was kind of like playing the drums.

lilismom

I liked the masks better because they were easier to hold than the cups. It was also easier to get in a rhythm with them. In some positions I used 2 at the same time it was kind of like playing the drums.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We were given a percusser cup at the NICU by the RTs, but several of them taught us how to use our hands instead. Then during a short stay at the local hospital, we were given a taped up oxygen mask. That was where I caught an older RT giving DS CPT on his bare skin and just about went ape #@#$ on her.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We were given a percusser cup at the NICU by the RTs, but several of them taught us how to use our hands instead. Then during a short stay at the local hospital, we were given a taped up oxygen mask. That was where I caught an older RT giving DS CPT on his bare skin and just about went ape #@#$ on her.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

mdej

Hey Tonya,

The neb masks are more rigid because the area that touches the face is inflated with air (don't know if you can picture that). Provides a little bit of cushion, while at the same time providing the rigidness you need to do CPT.

mdej

Hey Tonya,

The neb masks are more rigid because the area that touches the face is inflated with air (don't know if you can picture that). Provides a little bit of cushion, while at the same time providing the rigidness you need to do CPT.

mdej

Hey Tonya,

mdej

Hey Tonya,

mdej

Hey Tonya,