What have we learnt that we were not told???

MelissaW

One small tip I can pass on has to do with bath toys. We always make sure to get our daughter bath toys that to not retain water and can dry out completely between baths, because were water can lay bacteria can grow. So those rubber bath toys that squirt water are a breeding ground for bacteria as you can never get all the water out of them.

Another tip is whenever we go leave a store and before entering our house we always use some hand sanitizer. It stops you from bringing germs into your house. And when people come over to the house we always keep some sanitizer by the door and ask people to do their hands when they come in. Again it is just a little thing you can do to keep germs out of the house. Can't keep them all out but you can try!

MelissaW

One small tip I can pass on has to do with bath toys. We always make sure to get our daughter bath toys that to not retain water and can dry out completely between baths, because were water can lay bacteria can grow. So those rubber bath toys that squirt water are a breeding ground for bacteria as you can never get all the water out of them.

Another tip is whenever we go leave a store and before entering our house we always use some hand sanitizer. It stops you from bringing germs into your house. And when people come over to the house we always keep some sanitizer by the door and ask people to do their hands when they come in. Again it is just a little thing you can do to keep germs out of the house. Can't keep them all out but you can try!

MelissaW

MelissaW

MelissaW

LisaGreene

Chris and Welshwitch,
Thanks for your perspective and wisdom for us CF parents. After all, you've been there, done that!

What you say is absolutely true about rebellion (I wrote the post on that). We have heard story after story of kids rebelling against their medical requirements- some to the point of death. Not just with CF but diabetes, anorexia, etc. This is what I hope to prevent with just a little awareness and education. I am so glad you are willing to share with us. Best wishes for good health to you both!!
Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Chris and Welshwitch,
Thanks for your perspective and wisdom for us CF parents. After all, you've been there, done that!

What you say is absolutely true about rebellion (I wrote the post on that). We have heard story after story of kids rebelling against their medical requirements- some to the point of death. Not just with CF but diabetes, anorexia, etc. This is what I hope to prevent with just a little awareness and education. I am so glad you are willing to share with us. Best wishes for good health to you both!!
Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Chris and Welshwitch,

Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Chris and Welshwitch,

Lisa G.

LisaGreene

Chris and Welshwitch,

Lisa G.