what is an eclipse ball?

lilywing

Just wondering, what is an eclipse ball? Is it an alternative to the IV bag, and how does it work? I've never seen one, and hadn't heard of it till I came to this website. Is it because I live in Canada? Do we have them here? Are they more or less expensive?
Thanks

lilywing

Just wondering, what is an eclipse ball? Is it an alternative to the IV bag, and how does it work? I've never seen one, and hadn't heard of it till I came to this website. Is it because I live in Canada? Do we have them here? Are they more or less expensive?
Thanks

lilywing

Thanks

lilywing

Thanks

lilywing

<br />Thanks

laulau555

its a ball filled with medicine and it works without a pump or anything. you unplug it and it begins diffusing by a vacuum or something. I've used it before and I hated it because it took me almost 2 hours compared to a half hour. some people like it because you don't have to be hooked up to a pump and its very portable.

laulau555

its a ball filled with medicine and it works without a pump or anything. you unplug it and it begins diffusing by a vacuum or something. I've used it before and I hated it because it took me almost 2 hours compared to a half hour. some people like it because you don't have to be hooked up to a pump and its very portable.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren
It sounds pretty cool, at least to have the option of no pump! I'm assuming they are quite expensive then?

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren
It sounds pretty cool, at least to have the option of no pump! I'm assuming they are quite expensive then?

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren
<br />It sounds pretty cool, at least to have the option of no pump! I'm assuming they are quite expensive then?

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren

lilywing

Thanks, Lauren
<br />It sounds pretty cool, at least to have the option of no pump! I'm assuming they are quite expensive then?