What is your FEV1 Score?

mamerth

Almost 3 months ago I was 68%. I am hoping for higher numbers in a couple of weeks at my clinic appointment. I can always hope.

mamerth

Almost 3 months ago I was 68%. I am hoping for higher numbers in a couple of weeks at my clinic appointment. I can always hope.

mamerth

krisgabes

At my last clinic visit last month I was at 62%.  I'm hoping to bring it up gradually to my baseline at 70%.  I haven't been that high in about 5 years.

krisgabes

At my last clinic visit last month I was at 62%. I'm hoping to bring it up gradually to my baseline at 70%. I haven't been that high in about 5 years.

krisgabes

<BR>At my last clinic visit last month I was at 62%. I'm hoping to bring it up gradually to my baseline at 70%. I haven't been that high in about 5 years.

crystalina0814

94% at my last visit a few weeks ago. I jump all over the place. When I am feeling good it is in the 90's...sick it can get into the 50's quickly.

crystalina0814

94% at my last visit a few weeks ago. I jump all over the place. When I am feeling good it is in the 90's...sick it can get into the 50's quickly.

crystalina0814