What is your FEV1 Score?

T

tarheel

Right now 40% which is the highest it's been in a few years. <div><br></div><div>If you don't mind I'm going to tack another question on to this- Do you use O2 at all? If so, when?</div><div><br></div><div>I'm not on oxygen at all atm- though most of the time when they check my stats in the hospital they're around 94. </div>

T

tarheel

Right now 40% which is the highest it's been in a few years.<br>If you don't mind I'm going to tack another question on to this- Do you use O2 at all? If so, when?<br>I'm not on oxygen at all atm- though most of the time when they check my stats in the hospital they're around 94.

T

tarheel

Right now 40% which is the highest it's been in a few years.<br>If you don't mind I'm going to tack another question on to this- Do you use O2 at all? If so, when?<br>I'm not on oxygen at all atm- though most of the time when they check my stats in the hospital they're around 94.

duke1234

18% last november. Entered hospice and haven't rechecked again but it's most likely lower than 18 since I've had to keep bumping up my oxygen use. , oxygen 4 liters per minute 24/7

duke1234

18% last november. Entered hospice and haven't rechecked again but it's most likely lower than 18 since I've had to keep bumping up my oxygen use. , oxygen 4 liters per minute 24/7

duke1234