What is your FEV1 Score?

Jeana

My most recent was 80% after being on antibiotics for 7 weeks, raised from 62%.  Do most people report theirs after taking albuterol or without?

Jeana

My most recent was 80% after being on antibiotics for 7 weeks, raised from 62%. Do most people report theirs after taking albuterol or without?

Jeana

My most recent was 80% after being on antibiotics for 7 weeks, raised from 62%. Do most people report theirs after taking albuterol or without?<BR>

Solo

My last FEV1 was 74%. I think I'm doing pretty good, haven't been hospitalized since '08. For those of you with FEV1s over 100%, how do you get it so high? Does it have to do with height/body weight?<br>

Solo

My last FEV1 was 74%. I think I'm doing pretty good, haven't been hospitalized since '08. For those of you with FEV1s over 100%, how do you get it so high? Does it have to do with height/body weight?<br>

Solo

AnnieT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tarheel</b></i> Right now 40% which is the highest it's been in a few years. 
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>If you don't mind I'm going to tack another question on to this- Do you use O2 at all? If so, when?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'm not on oxygen at all atm- though most of the time when they check my stats in the hospital they're around 94. </DIV>
<P></end quote></div> </P>
<P>Hi, I'm not on O2.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>My FEV1 score is 34%</P>

AnnieT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tarheel</b></i> Right now 40% which is the highest it's been in a few years.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>If you don't mind I'm going to tack another question on to this- Do you use O2 at all? If so, when?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'm not on oxygen at all atm- though most of the time when they check my stats in the hospital they're around 94.</DIV>
<P></end quote> </P>
<P></P>

AnnieT

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'm not on oxygen at all atm- though most of the time when they check my stats in the hospital they're around 94.</DIV>
<P></end quote> </P>
<P></P>

Kristen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Solo</b></i>

My last FEV1 was 74%. I think I'm doing pretty good, haven't been hospitalized since '08. For those of you with FEV1s over 100%, how do you get it so high? Does it have to do with height/body weight?</end quote></div><br><br>I have a "mild" genotype. I think a lot of it is luck (at least, for me). I also workout all the time and have since I was in high school. As far as height/weight goes, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I am PS and don't have trouble keeping weight on, but I like to keep my BMI in the low end of the normal range for vanity's sake.<br>

Kristen

My last FEV1 was 74%. I think I'm doing pretty good, haven't been hospitalized since '08. For those of you with FEV1s over 100%, how do you get it so high? Does it have to do with height/body weight?</end quote><br><br>I have a "mild" genotype. I think a lot of it is luck (at least, for me). I also workout all the time and have since I was in high school. As far as height/weight goes, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I am PS and don't have trouble keeping weight on, but I like to keep my BMI in the low end of the normal range for vanity's sake.<br>

Kristen

My last FEV1 was 74%. I think I'm doing pretty good, haven't been hospitalized since '08. For those of you with FEV1s over 100%, how do you get it so high? Does it have to do with height/body weight?</end quote><br><br>I have a "mild" genotype. I think a lot of it is luck (at least, for me). I also workout all the time and have since I was in high school. As far as height/weight goes, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I am PS and don't have trouble keeping weight on, but I like to keep my BMI in the low end of the normal range for vanity's sake.<br>