What is your Great Strides Goal?

M

mneville

Last year our team (Aidan's All Stars) raised $27,750. The three years that we have done the walk, we have raised about $80,000! I try to come up with new ideas because I hate asking all the same people but I will anyway. I try to get many team members to create their own webpage with Aidan's video. So many people just donate on-line. I also do a letter writing campaign which takes a ton of time but it proves worth it! This year, mayeb we'll hit $30,000.

Megan, mom to Aidan (3 with CF) and Gavin (7 months no CF)

M

mneville

Last year our team (Aidan's All Stars) raised $27,750. The three years that we have done the walk, we have raised about $80,000! I try to come up with new ideas because I hate asking all the same people but I will anyway. I try to get many team members to create their own webpage with Aidan's video. So many people just donate on-line. I also do a letter writing campaign which takes a ton of time but it proves worth it! This year, mayeb we'll hit $30,000.

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

Mommafirst

Last year my husband and I raised about $2000 and our team raised about $3000. But we also had 6 other spinoff teams walking on my daughter's behalf around the country.

This year I have created a website to organize all the different teams. I'm setting my personal goal at $4000 and hoping our joint team efforts will hit $10,000. You gotta dream a little bigger every year.

M

Mommafirst

Last year my husband and I raised about $2000 and our team raised about $3000. But we also had 6 other spinoff teams walking on my daughter's behalf around the country.

This year I have created a website to organize all the different teams. I'm setting my personal goal at $4000 and hoping our joint team efforts will hit $10,000. You gotta dream a little bigger every year.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

nicole781

since this is my first walk, can anyone give me any tips on how to raise as much $$ as possible?

I want to exceed my goal, and i think i will, but all of you seems so much more experienced!

nicole781

since this is my first walk, can anyone give me any tips on how to raise as much $$ as possible?

I want to exceed my goal, and i think i will, but all of you seems so much more experienced!

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781

mom2lillian

I plan to try and get some recognition from our local news media and am training for a 10K, whcih if all goes well I will be doing before Great strides, but plan to use it as a additional way to raise funds. I think my personal goal for this year will be $5000.

Nicole-I have found that a personal snail mail letter to EVERYONE you know PLUS emails works best because some people like the personal touch of the snail mail plus writing a check and others prefer the convenience of a link they can clikc on and use a cc.

mom2lillian

I plan to try and get some recognition from our local news media and am training for a 10K, whcih if all goes well I will be doing before Great strides, but plan to use it as a additional way to raise funds. I think my personal goal for this year will be $5000.

Nicole-I have found that a personal snail mail letter to EVERYONE you know PLUS emails works best because some people like the personal touch of the snail mail plus writing a check and others prefer the convenience of a link they can clikc on and use a cc.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian