What is your Great Strides Goal?

Skye

We don't have a dollar goal; but, we are going to do something kind of unique. My husband is a local weatherman. So we are going to get my daughter's school involved and the top 5 fundraisers get to appear on a weather segment with my hubbie the week leading up to the event. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Best of luck to all of you.

Skye

We don't have a dollar goal; but, we are going to do something kind of unique. My husband is a local weatherman. So we are going to get my daughter's school involved and the top 5 fundraisers get to appear on a weather segment with my hubbie the week leading up to the event. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Best of luck to all of you.

Skye

Skye

Skye

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our team goal is $5,000. Last year we raised $6,400. The first year we did GREAT -- well over $8,500. Our problem seems to be that everyone is having a walk these days for their causes. In fact there were several going on the weekend we had great strides.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our team goal is $5,000. Last year we raised $6,400. The first year we did GREAT -- well over $8,500. Our problem seems to be that everyone is having a walk these days for their causes. In fact there were several going on the weekend we had great strides.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member