What is your most effective IV cocktail or fav drugs?

JennifersHope

I have PA and Mrsa and my drugs I am on is TObi, Ceftaz, Vanco or Zyvox... Lately we have not been able to get my Vanco to a theraputic level no matter how how of a dose they go up to...It is odd, my peak and trough always come off to low..

Basically always Ceftaz, Always Tobi for the PA and the MRSA Zyvox or Vanco... I also sometimes do PO Bactrim which still works for me to some degree.

JennifersHope

I have PA and Mrsa and my drugs I am on is TObi, Ceftaz, Vanco or Zyvox... Lately we have not been able to get my Vanco to a theraputic level no matter how how of a dose they go up to...It is odd, my peak and trough always come off to low..

Basically always Ceftaz, Always Tobi for the PA and the MRSA Zyvox or Vanco... I also sometimes do PO Bactrim which still works for me to some degree.

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Basically always Ceftaz, Always Tobi for the PA and the MRSA Zyvox or Vanco... I also sometimes do PO Bactrim which still works for me to some degree.

Jeana

When I was pregnant, I was on Vancomycin, Colistin, and Ceftazidime. Another time during pregnancy I was on Vanco, Tobra, and Ceftaz. I think I have also been on Cipro with other drugs. Anyhow, I have both PA and MRSA.

Jeana

When I was pregnant, I was on Vancomycin, Colistin, and Ceftazidime. Another time during pregnancy I was on Vanco, Tobra, and Ceftaz. I think I have also been on Cipro with other drugs. Anyhow, I have both PA and MRSA.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana