What meds do you take in the same neb?

tapia

I was under the impression (or I had learned that) we are supposed to have one neb for each med and we are supposed to wash it and sterilize it after each use.

Recently I had to replace my nebs and because of prescription issues they only sent me one neb. Meanwhile, they will work on sending me another two.

The nurse at my cf center said I could use one neb for everything except the Pulmozyme. Pulmozyme needs it own neb.

What has you CF center explained to you guys? And if your meds do share a neb, do you put the next med right after the med finishes or do you wash it first and then put the new med?

tapia

I was under the impression (or I had learned that) we are supposed to have one neb for each med and we are supposed to wash it and sterilize it after each use.

Recently I had to replace my nebs and because of prescription issues they only sent me one neb. Meanwhile, they will work on sending me another two.

The nurse at my cf center said I could use one neb for everything except the Pulmozyme. Pulmozyme needs it own neb.

What has you CF center explained to you guys? And if your meds do share a neb, do you put the next med right after the med finishes or do you wash it first and then put the new med?

tapia

tapia

tapia

<br />
<br />Recently I had to replace my nebs and because of prescription issues they only sent me one neb. Meanwhile, they will work on sending me another two.
<br />
<br />The nurse at my cf center said I could use one neb for everything except the Pulmozyme. Pulmozyme needs it own neb.
<br />
<br />What has you CF center explained to you guys? And if your meds do share a neb, do you put the next med right after the med finishes or do you wash it first and then put the new med?

AnD

I do my Xopenex and HS in the same neb, but Pulmozyme and Tobi (or Colistin) get a seperate, clean neb for each. I do wash them all together, and don't have, say, a nebulizer marked "Pulmozyme", etc. though. I do wash and boil every time.

AnD

I do my Xopenex and HS in the same neb, but Pulmozyme and Tobi (or Colistin) get a seperate, clean neb for each. I do wash them all together, and don't have, say, a nebulizer marked "Pulmozyme", etc. though. I do wash and boil every time.

AnD

AnD

AnD