What our kids do for fun.

ReneeP

My 12 year old, Kaitlyn, had her first picc line put in about 3 weeks ago. She just had it taken out last Thursday. The pharmacy had sent us a bunch of supplies (way too many) so apparently the girls decided to play dr today. I found them in the kitchen where Kaitlyn was putting a picc line in Kacie... I thought it was just sooo funny and I had to go grab my camera. To look at it she did a pretty good job. (of course there were no needles involved... Kacie does have CF too, but she does not have a picc line...)

Just wanted to share... hope the pics turn out and aren't huge...

ReneeP

My 12 year old, Kaitlyn, had her first picc line put in about 3 weeks ago. She just had it taken out last Thursday. The pharmacy had sent us a bunch of supplies (way too many) so apparently the girls decided to play dr today. I found them in the kitchen where Kaitlyn was putting a picc line in Kacie... I thought it was just sooo funny and I had to go grab my camera. To look at it she did a pretty good job. (of course there were no needles involved... Kacie does have CF too, but she does not have a picc line...)

ReneeP

ReneeP

ReneeP

ReneeP