What to feed a 1 yr old?

Lee2006

I am running out of ideas of what to feed my 1 year old son. Anybody have any good ideas? Also if you have a toddler what is your days worth of food like, I never know if I am feeding him enough.

Thanks!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa mom to tommy luke (1) ddf508

Lee2006

I am running out of ideas of what to feed my 1 year old son. Anybody have any good ideas? Also if you have a toddler what is your days worth of food like, I never know if I am feeding him enough.

Thanks!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee2006

Thanks!!!!

Lee2006

Thanks!!!!

Lee2006

Thanks!!!!

Lee2006

Thanks!!!!

momja

Hi, my son is currently going through the testing for CF. He is dropped off the weight chart and I'm always looking for ways to fatten him up. Here's a couple of ideas;

Cream cheese on ritz crackers
Nutella on bread
Pudding with whip cream
Banana peanut butter sandwich
Aussie muffins (From Costco, small but lots of calories)
Oatmeal with added butter
Bacon
Sausage
Cheese chunks
Cracker sandwiches made with peanut butter
Ice cream cones (My son is 13 months and loves to hold the cone)

I meet with the nutritionist on friday. Hopefully they don't tell me all this stuff is wrong.

Good Luck.

momja

Hi, my son is currently going through the testing for CF. He is dropped off the weight chart and I'm always looking for ways to fatten him up. Here's a couple of ideas;

Nutella on bread
Pudding with whip cream
Bacon
Sausage
Cheese chunks

I meet with the nutritionist on friday. Hopefully they don't tell me all this stuff is wrong.

Good Luck.

momja

Nutella on bread
Pudding with whip cream
Bacon
Sausage
Cheese chunks

Good Luck.

momja

Nutella on bread
Pudding with whip cream
Bacon
Sausage
Cheese chunks

Good Luck.

momja

Nutella on bread
Pudding with whip cream
Bacon
Sausage
Cheese chunks

Good Luck.

momja

Nutella on bread
Pudding with whip cream
Bacon
Sausage
Cheese chunks

Good Luck.

chattyfamily

Aren't one-year-olds the pickiest!?!? My 15 month old didn't gain as much weight as the drs. wanted between 6 week clinic visits (only 1 ounce). This made him fall just below the 10th percentile, so dietician gave him a drink called Resource. It has 355 calories and almost 18 grams of fat in a 8 oz box. Although my guy is having a hard time getting used to the richness (he has thrown it up each time), maybe it could be something you could try if you aren't already. Other than that, my only suggestions are cheese puffs - the fried, not baked kind. My son loves those. And Mini Pancakes found in the freezer section with butter and syrup. I will be reading this post for updates since it sounds like we are in the same boat! Remember they are still toddlers first and will eat or not. All we can do is keep offering at consistant times. Good Luck!

chattyfamily

Aren't one-year-olds the pickiest!?!? My 15 month old didn't gain as much weight as the drs. wanted between 6 week clinic visits (only 1 ounce). This made him fall just below the 10th percentile, so dietician gave him a drink called Resource. It has 355 calories and almost 18 grams of fat in a 8 oz box. Although my guy is having a hard time getting used to the richness (he has thrown it up each time), maybe it could be something you could try if you aren't already. Other than that, my only suggestions are cheese puffs - the fried, not baked kind. My son loves those. And Mini Pancakes found in the freezer section with butter and syrup. I will be reading this post for updates since it sounds like we are in the same boat! Remember they are still toddlers first and will eat or not. All we can do is keep offering at consistant times. Good Luck!

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

LeneSouthAfrica

i'm not a toddler but recently i gained quite a bit of weight by eating baby cereal with spoons of full cream milk powder stirred in, and tea/hot chocolate with cream in every day (remember to take lots of enzymes with this or he's gonna suffer). Dairy doesn't agree with everyone and isn't supposed to be great for mucus, but sometimes gaining weight is more important.

LeneSouthAfrica

i'm not a toddler but recently i gained quite a bit of weight by eating baby cereal with spoons of full cream milk powder stirred in, and tea/hot chocolate with cream in every day (remember to take lots of enzymes with this or he's gonna suffer). Dairy doesn't agree with everyone and isn't supposed to be great for mucus, but sometimes gaining weight is more important.