what type of job do you have, if you're employed

gsplover

I am a college admissions counselor. I work for the online division of a private catholic college. It is also the college I recieved my Bachelor's degree from so I have a special connection with the school.

gsplover

I am a college admissions counselor. I work for the online division of a private catholic college. It is also the college I recieved my Bachelor's degree from so I have a special connection with the school.

gsplover

gsplover

gsplover

gsplover

sarabeth87

i work in the human resource department for an oilfield company. I basically handle all the payroll and health and dental insurance for the employees.

sarabeth87

i work in the human resource department for an oilfield company. I basically handle all the payroll and health and dental insurance for the employees.